Ontario Liberals have released their full Ontario Liberal Public Education Plan
- Ontario Liberals have released their full Ontario Liberal Public Education Plan, designed to help our kids recover from the long-term harms of the pandemic.
- The plan offers an optional Grade 13, smaller class sizes, and the mental health supports kids in Nickel Belt will need to make up for time spent out of the classroom and stuck on a computer at home.
- The Ontario Liberal commitment to reinstate a Grade 13 choice is the cornerstone of its comprehensive public education plan, providing a structured alternative to the informal and often-discouraged “victory lap.”
- The new Grade 13 will give students the choice of spending more time on required courses for postsecondary education and offer completely new classes that will deepen their literacy in personal finances, civics, and mental health and wellbeing.
- Giving those kids the choice of attending Grade 13 will make sure they’re prepared to take the next big step in their lives.
CLICK HERE to read more about the Liberal Education Plan.